SMART PEOPLE. GREAT SOLUTIONS
Every industry has different expectations from a freight forwarder and depending on the industry you are in, your needs and expectations from a freight forwarder might be unusual or even change over time.
In our experience, all importers/exporters want to work with a trusted logistics partner who will help them grow their business. The bottom line is you want a freight forwarder working efficiently with excellent information flow who is always aware of your cargo status.
As a freight forwarder, we are responsible for the transportation of your goods between one destination and another. D2D Shippings specialise in arranging the whole process from the storage to the shipping of your merchandise or goods. We act as an intermediary between the shipper and transportation services, liaising with various carriers to negotiate on price and decide on the most economical, reliable and fastest route.
A HASSLE-FREE WAY TO IMPORT AND EXPORT GOODS
Using D2D to import and export goods can make the whole process much less stressful. We are extremely knowledgeable in the elements of supply chain and can assist on all levels, from the packing and warehouse stages, to the customs procedure, taking all the pressure off you.
OUR NETWORK IS OUR STRENGTH
As a well-established freight forwarder we have an incredibly strong network of contacts and experience in the business globally. Not only will this help you to get the best price for shipping your cargo, but it will also ensure that your goods arrive on deadline and on budget. TRUE ONE LOGISTICS stays ahead of the process, starting from the end of your manufacturer’s production line up, right up to the erection on site or the final delivery at your customers doors.
Our track record is based on our heritage as a Project Forwarder and so we are able to offer you a host of connected services
- ship and aircraft chartering
- packing and crating. Corrosion protection is available too for delicate cargo
- customs and transit clearance worldwide
- pre-shipment inspections
- letter of credit consultanc
- project management
- feasibility studies for road, sea, rail and river transportation
- planning and physical surveys for turnkey transport solutions
- global road/rail transportation
- handling of heavy lift and abnormal cargo
- execution, co-ordination and supervision of door-to-door transport
- sea freight and airfreight logistics